Published on July 1st, 2012 | by Charlie0
Australian Women Devise Ways to Move Past Orgasmic Disorder
Women Want it But Can’t Achieve it
For many women, they balk at the claims these professionals make, especially those who are supposed to be advocates for women. While many Australian women enjoy sex immensely, and gain pleasure from it, they’d like to reach orgasm just as often as their male partner does. The research on this exemplifies that just about every woman, at some point in her life is going to, suffer (or has suffered) from some sexual dysfunction, it is unavoidable. The following statistics give rise to concern over what could be the culprit to these hindrances in an other wise sexually satisfying relationship among Australian couples. Accurately obtained evidence clearly emphasizes that women from the ages of 16 through 49 have all experienced some form of sexual dysfunction at least once in their sexual histories. Some of these women are post menopausal, or premenopausal, or might have just given birth not so long ago; etc. There are a variety of causative factors that can disturb a woman’s natural desires and tendencies to be able to climax, or even become wet with excitement for that matter. Women vary greatly from their male counterparts, there is no denying that whatsoever.
Female Masturbation and Sexual toys
While it might be easy for a man to reach his creamy ecstasy, it can be quite frustrating for the female. Some counselors for couples sexual therapy recommend the woman attempt to bring her own self to climax through masturbation while either her lover watches her, or waits for her to get herself excited before he engages her with penetration. Some activities which have been found to be beneficial are:
- Seek out the most pleasurable points on your body
- Once these are found, concentrate on them and manually stimulate yourself to arousal
- When you are sexually excited, increase the stimulation through rubbing your clitoris faster and with a longer duration while also attempting vaginal penetration with a dildo.
- You can also use topical creams or gels which can get you hot and horny
- Watch explicit video tapes while having your lover play with your body, or you continue to please yourself
- Learn to feel comfortable touching yourself and bringing yourself to arousal with your lover watching you
- Educate your lover on what makes you feel closer to orgasm, or what you prefer to help you get there
- Experiment with a variety of toys together