Published on June 7th, 2010 | by Charlie0
Toys for boys – adult toy options for men
Why should girls have all the fun, you may be asking? It’s true, the majority of adult toys are aimed at women because, let’s be honest: men are easy to please. Yet there’s a growing market for adult toys aimed at men, and some of the technology behind the products is amazing. If you’re thinking about investing in male adult toy, here’s a quick guide to help you out:
- Sex dolls. How real are they and does it really matter? Sex dolls have come a long way from the blow-up monstrosities of the past. Nowadays, you can choose your level of authenticity. Blowup dolls are still around, but will often have high quality mouths and vaginas. Love dolls have advanced so much that silicone-based dolls such as the Japanese Candy Girl series look so human you could take them out in public.
- Pocket pussies and fleshlights are your basic sex toys for men. Available in three main categories: vagina, mouth and anus, these toys are often disguised as something else (a flashlight, for instance). Higher quality products will have vibrators included in the design and even internal stimulators, beads or other exciting things.
- Prostate stimulation and butt plugs. You could open up a whole new world by trying a butt plug or prostate-massager. Butt plugs are often aimed at first-time anal play and although they offer enough pleasure in and of themselves, many people will move on to using larger prostate stimulators as well. These work by vibrating or rotating the head, which is at the end of a long curved shaft, around the prostate gland. Prostate stimulation gives startling sensations at climax.
- Vibrators and masturbators. There are many adult toys for men that do not – on the outside – mimic vaginas, mouths or anuses. This can lead to a greater freedom when creating products, leading to different concepts that use air pressure, vibration and moving parts to create stimulation.
- Penis pumps – how do they work? Penis pumps consist of a cylinder and a pump, either manual or electric. The penis is inserted into the cylinder, creating a partial vacuum seal around the base. The pump is then activated, creating a stronger vacuum which then forces blood into the penis. In theory, a steady regime with a penis pump will increase the size of the penis over time. There is a danger of burst blood vessels or other damage if the pumping is performed a bit too vigorously.
- Using sex toys with your partner. Exploring with sex toys with your partner can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Cock rings are known to keep your erection for longer – even after ejaculation. Using a prostate massager during sex is a great way to add an extra level of intensity. If you partner – he or she – isn’t that open to experiment, breach the subject slowly and let them try the sex toy first (if appropriate) to see if they like it.
Male adult toys have come a long way, and the market is steadily growing. Why wouldn’t you invest in a toy that gives you pleasure time and time again?